Saturday, August 6, 2011

OOPS!

I DECIDED TO TAKE A MUCH NEEDED DAY OFF!

Then  thought I could at least entertain you a bit. If you have a good sense of humor. I think You'll enjoy these:
                           OOPS!

I'm impressed.How about you?

Think about it!
I can relate. My own car is without and the price to fix it OUCH!. Wonder what this dude would charge?
Mmmm? NO fried chicken?

Is it that fruit or the color they don't know?
DA?


I'm sure her husband appreciates it who ever he is.

Another charter school  makes to grade.


An honest cop?

What can you say?

How many times do you think it will take before some one listens?
Thanks hope you enjoyed For more heres the link:
http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/whats_wrong_with_these_photos enjoy

Hey. Don't go. Thereis  lots of past Sample Sunday you can check so please feel free to do so.
Have a safe weekend,'
Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment